DuPage County, Illinois
Nemeroff Law Offices proudly serves the residents of DuPage County. We are frequent visitors to the DuPage County courthouse located in Wheaton, Illinois. DuPage County is typically a very conservative county in Illinois, making it a more difficult jurisdiction to litigate personal injury cases compared to Cook County. The expertise of the attorneys at Nemeroff Law Offices help level the playing field of a more difficult jurisdiction.
DuPage County is the second largest county in Illinois. The county has over 900,000 residents and has a total area of 336 square miles. Parts of DuPage County are in close proximity to O'Hare Airport, making it a popular home for many companies in the transportation and trucking business. DuPage County is home to some of the wealthiest towns in America. Naperville, IL has been voted one of the best places to live in the United States. DuPage County is home to Argonne National Laboratory, probably the most famous and oldest U.S. government science research laboratory.
DuPage County is home to many colleges and universities, including College Of DuPage, Wheaton College, Benedictine University, Elmhurst College and North Central College. The public high school systems in DuPage County are among the best in the state.
The DuPage County Republican Organization dominates the political scene in DuPage County. Most elected judges in DuPage County are members of the Republican Party.
The court system in DuPage County for personal injury and medical malpractice cases is located at the DuPage County Government Center, 505 County Farm Road, Wheaton, Illinois. The DuPage County Court is known as the 18th Judicial Circuit in Illinois. For information, call (630) 407-8904.
All cases which go to the Appellate Court in DuPage County go to the Second District Appellate Court at the Appellate Court Building, 55 Symphony Way, Elgin, IL. The Clerk of the Second District Appellate Court is located in the same building. The Second Appellate Court is comprised of nine judges who hear appeals from the trial level courts in 13 different counties, including DuPage County.
DuPage County is home to many fine hospitals. Thousands of people every year injured in motor vehicle crashes are treated at hospitals in DuPage County.
- Northwesterm Medicine Central DuPage Hospital is located at 25 Winfield Rd., Winfield, IL 60190. It is a 379-bed medical center. For questions or general information, call (630) 933-1600.
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital is located at 120 North Oak Street, Hinsdale, IL 60521. It is a 275-bed medical and surgicaly hospital. For questions or general information, call (630) 856-9000. Many fine orthopaedic surgeons from Hinsdale Orthopaedics operate on patients at Hinsdale Hospital due to its proximity to their offices on Ogden Road in Hinsdale.
- Edward Hospital & Health Service is a 349-bed hospital located at 801 South Washington Street, Naperville, IL 60540. It has a large sprawling campus to serve the medical needs of the DuPage County community. For questions or general information, call (630) 527-3000.
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital is a 282-bed medical and surgical hospital located at 155 East Brush Hill Road, Elmhurst, IL 60126. It is one of the newer hospitals in DuPage County. For questions or additional information call 331- 221-1000.
- Adventist Glen Oaks Hospital is a 133-bed community hospital located at 701 Winthrop Avenue, Glendale, IL 60139. For questions or additional information call (630) 545-8000.
- Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital is a 127-bed rehabilitation hospital located at 26W171 Roosevelt Road, Wheaton, IL 60187. Many people who have serious or life threatening injuries in DuPage County are transferred to Marionjoy after undergoing surgery for extensive rehabilitation. For questions or additional information call (630) 909-8000.
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital is a 326-bed medical and surgical hospital located at 3815 Highland Avenue, Downers Grove, IL 60515. For questions or additional information call (630) 275-5900.
DANGEROUS ROADS IN DUPAGE COUNTY:
DuPage County has several major interstate highways. Interstate 88 and Interstate 355 run throughout DuPage County. Interstate 294 toll road runs along the eastern border of DuPage County.
These large Interstates are often the site for DuPage County semi-truck accidents and DuPage County car accident. Many of the injuries sustained in a truck or car accident are serious such as spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, amputation injures, multiple broken bones and death. If you are involved in a semi-truck or car related accident, contact a DuPage County Trucking Accident Injury Attorney. Accidents involving semitrucks and large trucks are among the most serious and deadly in the United States.
Types of Common Truck Accidents:
- Semi-truck Driver Fatigue Accidents
- Semi-truck Defects Accidents
- Semi-truck Driver Error Accidents
- Semi-Truck Debris Accidents
- Truck Accident Wrongful Death
- Truck Driver DUI Accidents
- Truck distracted driving
The DuPage County truck accident, personal injury and motor vehicle attorneys at Nemeroff Law offices are renowned for our success and experience in personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits involving nursing home abuse and neglect, premises liability, motor vehicle accidents, trucking accidents, train accidents, workplace accidents and medical malpractice. Over the years, David Nemeroff has helped many clients from DuPage county, including injury and accident victims from Aurora, Bartlett, Batavia, Darien, Bensenville and Hanover Park.
At the DuPage County personal injury and medical malpractice offices of Nemeroff Law Offices, we believe that all victims of negligence have the right to seek full and fair compensation for their injuries. If you believe that you or someone you know has a DuPage County injury claim, please contact us at 312-629-8800 or complete our Contact Us form online. The evaluation is free and confidential.