Kane County, Illinois
Nemeroff Law Offices proudly serves the residents of Kane County. Kane County is a county located in the Illinois. The estimated population of the county was over 515,000 residents. The largest city is Crystal Lake. The county seat is Geneva. The city of Aurora is the largest in Kane County. Kane County was originally part of LaSalle County. The County was named after Elias Kane. He was a United States Senator and the first Secretary of State of Illinois. The median income for a household in the county was over $59,000, and the median income for a family was $66,000. The Kane County Cougars are an important part of the community. Providing hours of family entertainment. The Fifth Third Bank Ballpark is located at 34w002 Cherry Lane, Geneva, IL 60134. General information and schedules can be obtained by calling (630) 232-8811. The Kane County Cougars are a minor league baseball team. Their major league affiliate is the Arizona Diamondbacks. For a day of family fun, come out and visit the ballpark. It is approximately 35 minutes from downtown Chicago.
KANE COUNTY SHERIFF
The Kane County Sheriff provides law enforcement activities throughout Kane County. It investigates Kane County car accidents and Kane County truck accidents on certain roadways that are county roads. In addition, if you want to have legal papers served upon someone in Kane County, the Kane County Sheriff's Department is available to provide those services.
The Kane County Sheriff's Department provides various law enforcement activities in Kane County. One vital role played by this department is to serve legal papers on residents or businesses in Kane County. If a lawsuit is filed anywhere in the United States and service of process is necessary in Kane County, the civil division of the Kane County Sheriff's Department can do this job. They charge a fee for this service, usually between $40 to $60.
The Kane County Sheriff's Department is the police agency that investigates Kane County car accidents, motorcycle accidents, and truck accident on certain county roadways. The Kane County Sheriff's Department is located at 37W755 Illinois Route 38, St. Charles, IL 60175. If you are involved in an accident in Kane County involving personal injury, call 911.
To order an Illinois Traffic Crash Report, send a letter along with a $5 fee to the records division, Kane County Sheriff's Department, 37W755 Illinois Route 38, St. Charles, IL 60175. Please include a self-addressed stamped envelope so the report will be mailed back to you. For non-emergency information, call (630) 232-6840. The Illinois Traffic Crash Report is an important document when pursuing a personal injury case. It contains the name of the people involved in the accident, their addresses and the names and addresses of witnesses to the accident. It documents whether or not a ticket was issued by the Kane County Sheriff's Department to any of the drivers involved in the car accident. Finally, it contains the name and policy number for all of the people involved in a Kane County personal injury accident.
The Circuit Court of Kane County is known as the 16th Judicial Circuit. The courthouse is located at the Kane County Government Center, 719 South Batavia Avenue, Geneva, IL 60134. This is the location of all trial level courts in Kane County. If you have a Kane County personal injury, Kane County medical malpractice or Kane County wrongful death case, the case will be litigated at this courthouse. Kane County is part of the 2nd Appellate District, located in Elgin, Illinois. If your Kane County case goes to trial and an appeal is necessary, this is the place where your appeal will be filed. The appellate court is located at 55 Symphony Way, Elgin, IL. The Second Appellate Court has nine judges who hear appeals from 13 counties, including Kane County.
COMMUNITIES IN KANE COUNTY:
Nemeroff Law Offices is proud to serve the residents of Kane County.
Cities and Villages
- Barrington Hills
- Big Rock
- Campton Hills
- East Dundee
- Hoffman Estates
- Lily Lake
- Maple Park
- North Aurora
- Pingree Grove
- Sleepy Hollow
- South Elgin
- St. Charles
- Sugar Grove
- West Dundee
- Big Rock
- St. Charles
- Sugar Grove
1. Cadence Health-Delnor Hospital or Delnor Community Hospital is a 159-bed acute-care facility in Geneva, Ill. It is located at 300 Randall Rd, Geneva, IL 60134. The Delnor Hospital medical staff includes over 400 physicians in 80 specialties that provide care for the surrounding community. General information can be obtained by calling (630) 208-3000
2. Presence Saint Joseph Hospital is located at 77 N Airlite St, Elgin, IL 60120. This 184-bed community hospital and regional cancer center serve Elgin and the surrounding communities. It offers Cardiovascular and Neurological services, Rehabilitation, Surgery, Orthopedics, Behavioral Health and Emergency Services. It is the Level II trauma center for the area. If you are involved in an Elgin motor car or truck accident and sustain an injury, the chances are that you will be brought via ambulance to St. Joseph's Hospital. General information can be obtained by calling (847) 695-3200.
3. Advocate Sherman Hospital is located at 1425 N Randall Rd Elgin, IL 60120. General information can be obtained by calling (847) 742-9800. Advocate Sherman Hospital is an acute care facility serving the surrounding communities. This hospital is part of Advocate Health Care. The Advocate Health Care system is the largest health care system in the state of Illinois.
4. Rush-Copley Medical Center in Aurora, Illinois is located at 2000 Ogden Ave, Aurora, IL 60504. It is a 210-bed hospital providing health and wellness services to the residents of greater Fox Valley area. In 2015 0ver 67,000 were treated in the hospital's emergency room. The hospital admitted close to 13,000 patients. Physicians performed 5,200 inpatient and 7,800 outpatient surgeries. General information for the hospital can be obtained by calling (630) 978-6200
5. Presence Mercy Medical Center is located at 1325 N Highland Ave, Aurora, IL 60506. It is a 170 bed is a general medical and surgical hospital. In 2015, survey data revealed that over 39,800 patients were seen in the hospital's emergency room. The hospital had over 9,000 direct admissions. Its physicians performed close to 3,000 inpatient and over 3,6oo outpatient surgeries. General information can be obtained by calling (630) 859-2222.
Accidents in Kane County are a major cause of injury, property damage, and death annually. Randall Road is a major north-south artery for traffic in Kane and McHenry Counties. In 2006, the intersection of Randall and Huntley Road (Route 72) was the ranked the most dangerous intersection in Illinois.
The Kane County personal injury law firm of Nemeroff Law Offices is a Chicago-based personal injury and Chicago medical malpractice law firm representing clients in all types of personal injury cases including motor vehicle accidents, trucking, and boating accidents, premises liability, nursing home abuse and neglect, and medical malpractice matters. Our attorneys have represented injured Illinois clients and the loved ones of those who have been wrongfully killed due to negligence.
Our founding attorney, David Nemeroff has been honored by his peers as one of the top 100 Litigators in Illinois. Many of the top local attorneys in Illinois recommend our services to their clients. Nemeroff Law Offices has achieved numerous million dollar settlements and verdicts on behalf of our Illinois clients.
If you or someone you know believes that they have a Kane County injury claim, contact us to discuss your potential case with one of our experienced Kane County personal injury lawyers. Call us at 312-629-8800 or complete contact us form online. The consultation is free of cost and no obligation.